Understand how you are performing, whether you are reaching your goals, and inform your decisions about what to do next.
Do better with less. And ensure that any cultural changes are sustained so that people’s efforts improve over time.
Reduce cost and risk while improving performance. Use a new approach to service delivery which addresses your complex challenges.
ACIG is a fully pre-qualified member of the NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet’s Panel to assist councils with amalgamations, and can be approached for quotations at any time.
In business for over twenty-four years, ACIG has built an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality services. Local governments are core clients but we also work successfully with federal and state government agencies as well as with the community sector. ACIG consultants are also active internationally.
In particular, we have a great deal of directly relevant experience working with local councils throughout Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
Our current clients range from large metropolitan councils (such as Bayside, in Victoria) to small regional councils (such as Eurobodalla in southern NSW). In the last three years we have successfully worked with Parramatta, Ryde and Wollongong councils, helping them to review their activities and to implement performance improvement and change programs.
ACIG’s referees can attest to our pragmatic approach, high quality analysis and practical, positive outcomes.
Evaluations of Lapsed Programs
ACIG has a great deal of experience working with State Government Departments and Agencies to prepare evaluations of lapsed and lapsing programs to meet relevant Treasury guidelines.
For example, for the then Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment, ACIG delivered the River Red Gum Parks and Reserves Establishment Evaluation Study . This was a program evaluation delivered to the requirements of the Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance’s Evaluation policy and standards for lapsing programs.
More information about, and examples of, ACIG’s Evaluation Services is available here.
Did you know that if you work for one of the organisations listed below, you can engage ACIG without going through a formal tendering process?
Panel membership means that ACIG has already been through a selection process and has an existing contractual arrangement. Staff can therefore seek formal Requests for Quotations (RFQs) from ACIG without going to open tender.
And did you know that in many cases you can use the panels of another organisation? Every Australian Government agency, for example, can use the Department of Social Services’ Social Policy and Research Services Panel to seek quotations from ACIG.
Talk to your Corporate Services area for more information.
- AHPRA – Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Authority. Prequalified Supplier.
- Austrade – Capability Building Services Panel (this panel can also be accessed by the Attorney-General’s Department; Defence Materiel Organisation; and the Office of National Assessments)
- Australian Government Department of Employment – Research & Evaluation Services (RES Panel)
- Australian Government Department of Social Services – Social Policy Research and Evaluation Panel (all agencies may participate in this standing offer).
- Banyule City Council – Consultancy Services Panel
- City of Ballarat – Organisational Development Service Providers Panel
- City of Stonnington (1) – Provision of Specialist Strategic, Social and Corporate Planning, Consulting, Advocacy and Temporary Staffing Services
- City of Stonnington (2) – Specialist Social Development Consultancy Services
- Department of Environment & Primary Industries, Vic – Panel of Evaluators
- Department of Justice, SA – Training & Development Service Providers
- Maribyrnong City Council – Professional Consultancy Services Panel
- NSW Department Premier and Cabinet – Local Government Amalgamation Initiative – Supplier Panel
- NSW Government – Performance & Management Services Pre-qualified Supplier
- Port Phillip City Council – Coaching, Facilitation & Team Development Panel
- Queensland Competition Authority – Review Local Government Infrastructure Charges Panel
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads – Business Improvement Services Panel