Understand how you are performing, whether you are reaching your goals, and inform your decisions about what to do next.
Do better with less. And ensure that any cultural changes are sustained so that people’s efforts improve over time.
Reduce cost and risk while improving performance. Use a new approach to service delivery which addresses your complex challenges.
Evaluations of Lapsed Programs
ACIG has a great deal of experience working with State Government Departments and Agencies to prepare evaluations of lapsed and lapsing programs to meet relevant Treasury guidelines.
For example, for the then Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment, ACIG delivered the River Red Gum Parks and Reserves Establishment Evaluation Study in late 2012. This was a program evaluation delivered to the requirements of the Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance’s Evaluation policy and standards for lapsing programs.
More information about, and examples of, ACIG’s Evaluation Services is available here.
ACIG is fully pre-qualified member of the NSW Government’s Performance and Management Services scheme, and can be approached for quotations at any time.
Did you know that if you work for one of the organisations listed below, you can engage ACIG without going through a formal tendering process?
Panel membership means that ACIG has already been through a selection process and has an existing contractual arrangement. Staff can therefore seek formal Requests for Quotations (RFQs) from ACIG without going to open tender.
And did you know that in many cases you can use the panels of another organisation? Every Australian Government agency, for example, can use the Department of Social Services’ Social Policy and Research Services Panel to seek quotations from ACIG.
Talk to your Corporate Services area for more information.
- AHPRA – Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Authority. Prequalified Supplier.
- Austrade – Capability Building Services Panel (this panel can also be accessed by the Attorney-General’s Department; Defence Materiel Organisation; and the Office of National Assessments)
- Australian Government Department of Education – Research, Evaluation and Analysis Panels (all agencies may participate in this standing offer).
- Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection – Panel of Program Evaluation Service Providers
- Australian Government Department of Social Services – Social Policy Research and Evaluation Panel (all agencies may participate in this standing offer).
- Banyule City Council – Consultancy Services Panel
- City of Ballarat – Organisational Development Service Providers Panel
- City of Stonnington (1) – Provision of Specialist Strategic, Social and Corporate Planning, Consulting, Advocacy and Temporary Staffing Services
- City of Stonnington (2) – Specialist Social Development Consultancy Services
- Department of Environment & Primary Industries, Vic – Panel of Evaluators
- Department of Justice, SA – Training & Development Service Providers
- Maribyrnong City Council – Professional Consultancy Services Panel
- NSW Government – Performance & Management Services Pre-qualified Supplier
- Port Phillip City Council – Coaching, Facilitation & Team Development Panel
- Queensland Competition Authority – Review Local Government Infrastructure Charges Panel
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads – Business Improvement Services Panel